Friday, February 18, 2011

Second Scan and First Bump Photo!

Because I had been spotting a bit, they called and asked for me to come back at 8 weeks pregnant to see an ultrasound tech who could look for the problem.

They never found the problem, but I got a much cuter photo of baby Emby :)


That round thing is the babies yolk sac, and then I believe you can make out the head and arms and feet!

As far as symptoms go, it was around week 7 that I started feeling pregnant.  The morning sickness is pretty bad, but I've always maintained that it could be much worse!  More than just feeling overall kind of blah and generally nauseous, I'm exhausted.  It's an exhaustion that I liken to staying up to study chemistry; that 3am crash where you literally cannot concentrate and you feel kind of out of body.  I've been going to bed at 8.30pm, napping in the afternoons. . .and it doesn't seem to matter how healthy the food that I do manage to eat really is.

Speaking of food, I'm having a serious aversion to chicken!

I started taking bump photos at 8 weeks.  I definitely had a bit of bloat going on here. . .yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment